Before the Install
- It is recommended to wash all hair. (If a custom unit is made hair is already washed.)
- Proclaim Shea Butter Moisturizing Shampoo & Conditioner
- OGX Coconut Curls Shampoo & Conditioner
Recommended Leave In Conditioners
- One & Only Argon Oil 12-1
- When styling with heat, use a heat protectant spray. Hair is not recommended to be styled with heat every day.
- When brushing hair start from tip to root.
- Flexi-rod, wrap, loosely braid or twist hair at night in big sections OR just take it off if its a unit. Doing this helps your extension last longer and saves on the maintenance time during the day.
- Use a satin scarf or bonnet.
- Wash hair every week for best results.
- When washing lace closures or frontals, DO NOT SCRUB. Scrubbing lace will create thinning and bald spots.
- Gently massage hair.
Natural Hair Care
- When wearing extensions, please continue to maintain your natural hair underneath. A wig will never replace your natural hairstylist.
- Pay attention to the way wig and stocking caps are placed.
- Remove laces with gentleness and proper products.
- Make sure your real hair actually dries underneath when washing extensions that are attached.
- Continue to apply moisture to your real hair and scalp.
- When taking down braids or twists underneath use oil and water to help with the take down process.