Helpful hints on taking an accurate circumference measurement:
- Start the measuring tape at the center of your hairline
- Hold the measuring tape snug but not tight against the head.
- Run the tape around, behind the ears, passing your hairline at the nape of the neck, and back up to the middle of your forehead. Keep the measuring tape flat against your head not allowing twists to develop on the tape.
- Measure at least 3 times. Consistent measurements will indicate you are measuring correctly.
- We recommend the larger size if you measure in between sizes not provided.
Circumference Size Chart
20"- Extra Small
21"& 21.5"- Small
22"& 22.5"- Medium/Average
23" & 23.5- Large
24"- Extra Large